We were in Newport this last weekend for a surgical conference I was attending. My program director said it was a family event...so I brought my family! Unfortunately it was raining so we didn't really get to explore as much as we wanted but we did a nice drive along the ocean and saw some of the mansions. We brought the new running stroller that my parents got us as a gift and used that a bit. It is awesome. Like the Porsche of strollers. I can't wait to start running again.This picture is from Sunday night after we got back. She is so cute when she is in the bath tub. She really splashes around!
Things are going well with Erica the new nanny but we miss Holly. I read the book Red Fish Blue Fish to Isla tonight and that is the book that Holly got her.
No comments:
Post a Comment