Thursday, September 6, 2012

6 months


First of all...Isla has another imaginary friend. This one is Ricey....another interesting name. Ricey is a girl and is not around as much as Lettler. She also used the word "otherwise" today. I think she is a very smart girl. She started "pre-school" this week. It's still the Montessori school we were at before I think they just raise the bar a bit. They are working on Phonics. She also has Spanish and exercise class. One day she came home and had yoga class that day. She was doing down dog and all sorts of poses! Seriously...I don't think I had that in pre-school!
Avery is cute as ever. Not a champion sleeper during the day but she is doing a great job at night. Still goes to bed at 6pm and sleeps usually until 3-4 am. Then up again at 6:30. Not too bad. She's loving eating. She eats solids a couple of times a day now. Prunes, pears, sweet potatoes, rice cereal...she likes it all pretty much. She is still squealing when she's excited. Her new thing is grabbing everything in sight. Watch out for necklaces and eyeglasses. My hair is a favorite. Our favorite nickname for her at the moment is Aves.

No comments: