Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year Isla was a princess (after weeks of wanting to be a llama!!) and Avery was of course a lobster! I promise that I will not make her wear a hand me down costume every year! Actually it is a good thing I didn't buy her a brand new costume this year because she went to bed at 4:30 on Halloween!! She was so tired and I just couldn't bear to keep her up for something she wouldn't even remember. So we put her to bed and took Isla out for a little trick or treating. It all went well until we went up to a house that had some monsters jumping out from behind tombstones! I think we made it to 7 houses total. Plenty enough for me! She also had fun handing out candy to people and set up post in the hallway with the front door open.

No comments: