Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New baby nursery!!

My mom was here over the weekend and we had a wonderful time! Mark and I met her in Portsmouth on Friday night and we had a wonderful seafood meal. Then Saturday morning Laura, Mom and I went to a bridal shop and found a beautiful MOB (mother of the bride) dress for her. She looks sassy (thanks to Marcia)! After that we drove back to Portland and started SHOPPING! We went to Tiny Totland and ordered our crib!!! It takes 12 weeks to get in unfortunately. But at least it's ordered. Of course that's not all we bought there. A new pink, french toile lamp, a baby book and some pink and green crates. Then on to Sherman Williams to pick out the paint color (light, mint green.) Next to Target for the new dresser, Babies R Us and last to Bed Bath and Beyond! We were wiped out! So we ended the night over a Mexican Fiesta. I slept great that night needless to say!
The next day while I was at work the three busy bees went to work. For a lunch break they came to visit me at the hospital. I showed my mom the new baby boutique. More shopping!!
The next day I came home at 6:30am after a very busy 24 hour shift. I opened the door to the nursery and felt like I was on a HGTV episode. The room had been completely transformed! I was overwhelmed. THANK YOU SO MUCH MARK, LAURA and MOM!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

No comments: