Mark's office has a pool going to guess the baby name and weight. In one of the pictures from the shower you can see the pink piggie bank with money in it.
I was surprised how close they are with some of the names! Some of the names on the list were Olivia, Bridget, Isabelle, Elizabeth, Nora, Coleen, Molly, Rachel. Dr. Mills even took a stab at it...his guess was Prarie Dawn!
What we've actually done over the last eight months is come up with a master list of about three or four names which are our favorites. I have one in mind which is my personal favorite but we are going to wait until we see our little sweetie before we pick the final name. Then we'll know that the name suites her. Hopefully, that process won't take more than a day! Actually, Mark picked out most of the names on the list. He has done a very good job I think. The easy part is the middle name which is Marie. Marie is a Krabbenhoft middle name tradition. Both my mother and I have the middle name Marie.
No comments:
Post a Comment