
I do not like Saturday call. But when Mark brings Isla to see me it makes my day! He put her in the cutest outfit yesterday with these cute little slippers with animals on the toes.Isla is doing so good. Last night while I was on call she slept 7 hours for Mark! Tonight we fed her some rice cereal and then some formula to fill her tummy up and she went right to sleep. We didn't even need to go up once to put the pacifier back in! What a big girl!
This month has been really hard for me. I've been working late every night on the cancer service and it is emotionally draining as well. One more month to go and thank goodness for vacation next week! I am so excited for all the grandparents to be here for Laura's wedding. Isla will have such a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment