

Last week was vacation. What a wonderful thing...I week with my baby and my family! We did all sorts of things before the main event on Saturday (Laura and Jon's wedding.) We went to the OOB (old orchard beach) and enjoyed the ocean. Isla took her first trip to LL Bean and got her first fleece (a big thing in Maine!) I got a facial with the bride and MOB- so relaxing! Then Friday we headed out for Meredith, NH. The wedding was at the Inns at Mill Falls. It was gorgeous! All the leaves were changing and the wedding was outside in a heated tent. Luckily Mark's parents were there and were a HUGE help with Isla so I could be a help to the bride.
Isla was so beautiful in her white dress. Mark carried her down the isle and she even had a special bouquet that went around her wrist. It was so great for many of my extended family members to see her! I wish the time with them hadn't gone so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment