With grandpa Stapelton playing in the water
The kids take over!
Bath time! More fun with two babies!
Isla was in heaven with all the toys!Now I have to see if I passed! I get the results Sept. 10th. We did take a trip to Chicago the week before the test for a review course. It was perfect because Auntie and Uncle Megan and Joe lived not far from the conference center. So Mark and Isla stayed there while I stayed at the hotel (boo...) BUT at least in the evenings I could see them. Isla had a great time playing with her cousins Sean and Liam. They went to the zoo, the water park and played with all of their toys. We really had a great time. It was also fun to see John and Saori who are expecting their little boy in September. Another boy cousin! It is good for Isla because she is such a girlie girl. She needs a little boy influence.
No comments:
Post a Comment