What a wonderful summer we had. This was the first summer since medical school that I had the summer off! We did so many things and saw so many good friends and family. IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK IN MINNESOTA!! I feel so thankful that I had some real, solid time with Isla before starting my career. I think it was important for both of us and I will always remember and cherish this time that we had to bond.
Highlights of the summer....
*New Orleans where Mark received his FAGD award!
*Lynch family reunion
*Seeing my cousin Christa and her baby Anna
*Going to the pool almost everyday and getting Isla used to the water
*Enjoying the lake with my friends
*Taking Isla to the park almost everyday for "baby swings!"
*Rhonda's wedding
*Golfing twice with my husband (18 holes each!)
*Celebrating our 4 year anniversary!
*Taking and passing my board exam!
*Going to the state fair
Tomorrow I start what I feel like is a new chapter in my life. Finally my career is beginning after a lot of hard work and training. I look forward with so much excitement the next years of our lives together. Hopefully there will be more babies, laughs and joy! Of course I realize there will also be sweat and tears but it is all part of life and I am so BLESSED! Thank you to God and our families for supporting us the last 5 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment