Isla's first day at daycare today! We decided to go with a home daycare since it was a little more personal and more flexible with our unpredictable hours. Josie is the woman's name and she has three kids of her own. Two are in school half day and the little one Ryan is about Isla's age. Josie has lots of awesome toys at her house that Isla loves. I think Josie will do a good job of doing activities and some toddler teaching with her. She gives us a sheet each day of things Isla does, what she eats, etc. Apparently today Isla did an apple painting project! I'm curious to see what that looks like!
Of course dropping her off today was much harder on me than on her! I cried like a baby but my baby just ran out of my arms to the toys. I guess she did really well and took a good nap.
On another good note I did my first operation today as a real surgeon! Woo hoo! Feels good to not be a resident anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment