Avery loves her Grandma, Grandpa and her GG Ruth! Avery had her first trip to Moorhead this past weekend. We had a wonderful time playing and watching Isla entertain us! Sunday was Mother's Day and Isla gave me a flower she had planted at daycare! So sweet! It was wonderful to be with my children, husband and my mother! I gave my mom a card with dandelions blowing away in the wind (reference to earlier blog post about teaching Isla about blowing the dandelions!) and she cried!
2 more weeks til I go back to work. This time has been just amazing and wonderful. Avery is such a good baby and I enjoy the times when I can stare at her and make her smile. She continues to coo and laugh at me! She is still full of rolls and she smells so good! I need to remember this forever since this is probably the last time I'll have a little baby of mine to hold and cuddle. I AM SO BLESSED!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment