Monday, January 26, 2009

23 weeks

I had another appointment today with Dr. Vaughn. She said that everything was going well. I have gained about 15 pounds and she wants me to gain another 15 over the next 17 weeks. 17 weeks left! She listened to the heartbeat again which sounds like music every time I hear it! She said that it is good that the baby is kicking so much but it will not be consistent until about 28 weeks. Mark was able to feel her kick last week which was really fun for him!
We also got a very special package in the mail today with some wonderful pink things inside!! Gma and Gpa K and the two great-gmas sent us a whole bunch of surprises! Attached is a video we made tonight showing off all of the items! THANKS YOU GUYS!! Little baby Stapleton is going to be so spoiled!

No comments: