Monday, March 9, 2009

29 weeks and lots of kicks!

Baby Stapleton does not like it when her mommy doesn't eat well and stands up too long! She lets me know with kicks in the ribs. She also loves her daddy. Whenever I come home from work and Mark starts talking to her she starts her kicking and rolling. I'm supposed to be counting kicks everday but I don't feel the need to....she is always moving and kicking!
Mark helped me buy my first pair of maternity jeans this weekend. We also found some cute onesies for the baby. If you can't read them they say "Mommy's Little Sweetie" and "Daddy's Little Sweetie."
It's already 10 days into March. This month we will have a birthday party for me (30!) and our first baby preparation class. I love March. The days are longer and the weather is getting nicer. I am so glad that the baby will be here in the spring. We can go for walks and be outside!!

No comments: