I had my 30th bday party on Friday. It was so much fun to have my friends over. We haven't had people over to our house since we moved in! I can't believe that almost 20 people fit in here. Laura brought a beautiful cake and we sang happy bday. Justin's daughter, Sophie, followed me around the whole time and was the best little hostess. She showed everyone the new nursery and helped me open my gift! We also did karaoke and played my favorite game, Catch Phrase.
Yesterday we had our first parenting class on breastfeeding. It was fun to be in a room with 10 other couples in our same situation. We learned all about the different ways to hold her and how much to feed her (10-12 times a day!) It sounds like it will take some hard work and practice at the beginning but I hope so much that breastfeeding works out for us! The teacher's main point was "Trust your body; trust your baby!" She will tell me when she wants to eat. 







No comments:
Post a Comment