
Saturday night I went by myself (without Mark and Isla) to the "Chief's Liberation Party." We bought a breast pump on Friday and so decided to put it to the test. I pumped Saturday morning and got about 3 oz of milk total out. We wanted to do a trial run of bottle feeding before I left. Mark fed her so as not to confuse things and she did great. Gulped down both bottles in record time. So I left and when I got back she was still sleeping and didn't even need any more pumped milk. I pumped again this morning and got another ounce. I'm afraid to pump too much because I don't want to not have enough to feed her by breast during the next feeding.
I finally put all the videos from the last three weeks on my computer so I'll be uploading them soon. The first I'm going to load is her three week birthday video. Enjoy! I think she is so dang cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment